- For the comfort of all guests, our Resort no longer offers Smoking rooms. All rooms are Non-Smoking and we ask you to please respect this policy.
- Any person smoking in a room/suite, will be charged a $250 cleaning fee, no exceptions.
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) is not included in the rates published on this website.
- Rates quoted are subject to change without notice and are NOT GUARANTEED.
Holding your Reservation:
- We will need a valid credit card number to reserve your room.
- A credit card must be presented upon your arrival (holder of this card must be present upon arrival).
- Cash reservations are not accepted however, if you wish to pay cash upon your departure you may do so.
Cancelling your Reservation or Package:
- You may cancel your reservation by calling us at 1-877-207-6123 within 24 hours of your booking. A cancellation number will be provided to you at this time. Please retain this number for future reference.
- Please note that we will assess a fee of 1 night’s accommodation plus applicable tax if you cancel after the 24hr deadline. Upper-Canada Suite, we require a 48 hour Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations submitted to us by email will not be accepted and 1 night’s accommodation fee (plus applicable tax) will be processed to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation policy for Packages; you must cancel your package 48 hours prior to the arrival date. Otherwise, charges will apply to the credit card provided. If booking a Love & Romance Package, a $75 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
Cancelling Online Reservations:
- You may cancel your reservation online 48 hours prior to your arrival. After 48 hours, you can do so by calling us at 1-877-207-6123 at no charge until 4pm on the day of your arrival. A cancellation number will be provided to you at this time. Please retain this number for future reference.
- In the event of an absence (No Show) the resort will automatically charge 1 night’s accommodation to the credit card on file.
- In the event of a No Show, reservations made for more than one night will automatically be cancelled by our system.
Modifying Your Reservation:
- Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
Making Your Reservation:
- You must be at least 19 years of age in order to secure a reservation. Our Guest Service Agent will request to see proper identification upon your arrival.
- A parent cannot make a reservation for any person less than 19 years of age unless he/she is accompanied by a legal guardian.
Group & Sport Team’s Policy
Must cancel 30 days prior to arrival date in order to avoid a penalty equal to one night’s room and taxes for each reserved room.
Must cancel 48 hours prior to your arrival date in order to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and taxes. All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. All guests must present a valid credit card upon check-in. However, you may pay cash at check-out. If you wish to cancel a second night once already checked-in, you need to do so 24 hours before our departure time (11:00 am) to avoid a fee of $90.00. If you do not check-out at 11:00 am, a full night’s rate plus taxes will be added to your bill.
For more information please contact us:
1000 rue Norman St.,
Timmins, ON P4N 8R2
Tel: (705) 268-5800
Fax: (705) 268-1336